Friday, November 18, 2011

Emry Devin 2 yrs 9 months

Blog 2: Emry Devin
This year Emry got to be Duck for Halloween and a Dog. His Auntie lent him both costumes and got to pick between both of him. He was one happy boy. He loved trick or treating though, it was always TREAT TREAT lol. So cute. Last year, he got one candy and wanted to sit down and eat it. This year, we couldn't keep up with him. It was more and more and more and running away from me. He had a blast and sister slept through most of it. He was very polite and said Thank You most times.




During the summer Emry Waterskiied with his daddy for his first time. He cried until he got up on the ski then had a blast but daddy was too heavy and dragged him down til they had to let go. It was a cold day so Emry has been terrified of water ever since. We're working on him and he likes to use his arms and show us how he swims. It's cute. He swims all through Nemo. HA!
Cute little man. Daddy asked us to grow out his hair, so his hair is a little long here. He loves to say cheese and have his picture taken



I looked over and he had put the bow on his head while watching tv. Funny guy

We had a couple garage sales this summer, Emry's best friend came over to play and they found a coll spot to do so. SO of course Leslie took a picture of our boys. So funny!



A couple weekends ago we had a few trucks break down so we had to go with daddy to help him tow and move around the trucks. Em was chillin away for hours in his seat waiting for daddy to finish. He was a good boy.



Handsome little man.


First black eye. Daddy didn't move a desk in time and Emry ran smack into in the dark. Poor guy



Emry trick or treating



Emry has been a blast lately. At the same time he's been a big handful. He's developing a severe attitude. He's in speech therapy and has a playgroup on Monday's that he goes to. He's been loving it. He starts pre-school in February. He has a lot of energy! He has gotten so much better at talking and repeating what we ask him to. He's reached about 100 words in the last 6 months and his goal was 20 words. He's doing amazing!



While Shellie and I went to Washington, Emry got to play with Grandpa and Ma Anderson. He had an absolute blast and was very spoiled. He got to play with many cousins and even got to go visit his aunt and uncles in St. George. He had several funny stories happen while he was gone.


One is, He was being given a bath by grandpa at Uncle Darrells house. During the bath Grandpa remembered the clothes were out in the truck, so he went to grab them. He figured Emry would just keep playing and he'd be fine. As grandpa walked out the door, he heard the neighbors start blaring the music. He think man they like to party. He grabs the clothes and walks back to the house. He finds himself locked out. Meanwhile, Uncle Darrell was in his shower getting ready for the priesthood session. He hears music blaring from his living room. He runs out to find out what's going on and finds his nephew dancing around buck naked in the living room to blaring music that's bringing down the house. While grandpa is dead bolted locked outside. Within five second Emry had jumped out of the bath, locked grandpa out, turned on the music and blasted it. He's gifted I tell you!



I love you to pieces Emry. I love these stories little man. You are the smartest thing I have ever met and I can't wait to see what you make of yourself. I am so proud of you and proud to be your mommy. I hope you'll love me forever as much as I love you. I am so blessed to have you as my little boy for all eternity. Mommy hugs and kisses Monkey.

No comments: