Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Ryan Deen Edwards

I became an Auntie for the 3rd time Last night :)
He was 7 pounds 11 ounces and 20 inches long.


The name they kind of decided on before he was born(they didn't find out the gender) was Remy. Which is super stinking cute for a girl and okay for a boy. But that the letters and switch them around and you got Emry! So we'd have Avery, Emry and Remy. All boys. I don't think so. Anyways they changed their minds and today told us that his name is Ryan Deen Edwards. Which I love!!! It's very cute and so him. The Deen part came from my father's mother. She passed away a few months ago and her name was Ardeen. So they took the deen part. So perfect! Anyway, I don't get to meet this bundle of love for a few months. I can't believe that she didn't have a girl! Now we have three boys and 1 girl. Pressure's on me now to have a girl. OH NO!!!!



There's another post below

1 comment:

Reed & Melinda Family said...

A girl uh so are you trying to tell us something? j/k