6 years ago
Friday, April 23, 2010
Closer and Closer
We got word that our loan has been secured. PHEW! I have been so upset, cranky, sick and had so much anxiety about all this house stuff. We're still waiting on the outside stuff to be done like the fence, and fixing the AC because they put it on the wrong side of our house. So once that's done we get to close and move! I hope they hurry we only have seven days til we have to be our of the apt. Everything is still crazy. I haven't been able to finish my two cleaning projects because of weather and sickness but hopefully I'll be able to knock them out tonight and tomorrow so I won't have any more stress except the house. At least for a week until I start the next project. Devin is still working away with Fedex and getting ready to take over the business. He's always asking about snowmobiles and trying to convince me why I should let him get another/new/whatever one. Annoying.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yay for the new house! I'm so excited for you!
Random question: As I was reading your blog, I saw on your blog roll that you know Jennie and Jordan Taylor. How do you know them? I went to high school with both of them! It's a small world, right?
Post a Comment