We're still playing the waiting game. We were originally told April 9th on our house and today is what the 20th? We keep getting the run around and different excuses and reasons why this or that hasn't happened. We're cutting it entirely way too close. I guess the type of loan we have is running out of money at the end of this month so our bank wanted to be closed last week to guarantee that we got the house. And guess what!! Yup there's no end in sight I swear. We're waiting on the fence, and AC to be put in which can't until the city approves the grade on the house which apparently they have a problem with and might make them put in a retaining wall. LA LA LA LALA BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH. So we have ten days to get this crap fixed before we have to place to live. Which in my pessimistic thoughts will be me living in my car. UGH I HATE REAL ESTATE and NEW CONSTRUCTION!!!! ugh
ok I've vented I guess
The only other things going on is Emry is loving being outside. He puts his shoes on and his monkey backpack and will go to the front door and bang on it and whine to be let outside to go out our daily (three) walks. It's so much fun. He runs around and yells and points and bends down and puts his hands on his knees and giggles. Man I have an awesome kid! I'm doing more cleaning right now but should be finishing up this building in the next couple days. I have two more weeks on my class that I am in. Then a week break before my next class. Then I have another building of 24 units to clean. That one's gonna be crazy!!! Then lots to do on my hopeful house.
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment