Wednesday, August 26, 2009

6 Month Emry Tribute


February 25th, 2009

March 25th, 2009
April 25, 2009

May 25th, 2009


June 25th, 2009

July 25th, 2009
August 25th, 2009
Emry Now weighs17lbs 5oz. and is 26.3 inches long. He's hitting the 60th percentile for both. He's my little chunky Monkey.

A few Days ago, Emry randomly starting making these noises after watching The Lion King. I love it. You might have to turn your sound way up to hear it. Pretty much no picture to it.

We're getting excited for Halloween to come! Our favorite Holiday :)

2 comments:

Ruth said...

I love the pic of him with the great big spoon in his mouth... and the little baby tie!! So cute! The sounds were funny too:) So great you caught them on camera! Happy half b-day Emry!

Alison Heiner said...

Wow six months. He's growing up so fast. I love his lion noises. He is so precious.