Thursday, August 13, 2009

Old Time Rock n Roll

Not too much has been happening around here lately again. We were able to go to an Emerson Drive concert that was really fun. We also got to go see the new Harry Potter movie which was alright. Emry has been learning new tricks and I've got lots of pictures and videos of it all. The only thing I think I learned this last week was no matter how clean you think you get your kid, when they are chubby, you'd be amazed at the things you can find in their fat rolls. I love you Emry!!


Happy Emry in the car

I beat Mario Kart Wii on the 50 cc with all gold :)

Just Chillin and Playin

Happy and Playing with his toys. Man he's so chubby!

Five minutes later, he's passed out asleep lol

Emry's room finished. Till he really has his own room

Emry in his bib his Daddy made for him.

After hehe
Mommy and Emry Fell asleep on the ground

Emry loves being dropped onto the couch or bed! I love this little basketball outfit

Emry, Uncle Darrell and Aunt Gina


Mommy and Emry and Emerson Drive

Daddy and Emry Dancing at Emerson Drive(we stuffed a couple burp rags under his hat to try and keep some sound out)

Daddy and Emry getting ready to go to the fair and concert

Emry happy to wear the bib Mommy made(I messed up and wrote Devin instead of Daddy)

Emry in his bib made by his Auntie Kristin

Here's a video of Emry taking steps. We used to have to move his whole body to get only one foot to move because he refused to move the other one an actual step. He'd just take a step with the right then bring his left together. One day Emry woke up from a nap with daddy and he miraculously was doing this! I was so happy!!!

This is a bit of a Emerson Drive Song. I had a crush on the guy on the left playing the violin or whatever only cuz he actually looked country instead of like he belonged in the Killers or something.

Daddy was sitting on the couch one day. Emry was cold so I stuck some socks on him. I go back to the kitchen. Five minutes later Devin asks if I have a button up shirt for Emry. I say ya and grab it for him just thinking Emry's cold. Then realize why a button up shirt? Wierdo.....next thing I know Devin is dancing around with Emry so I run to the computer and throw some music on and start recording. I love my boys

2 comments:

Jeremy and Barbara Green said...

I love the pictures! I am glad that you are using the bibs we made for you at your baby shower. Soon he will be turning 1! :)

Cody and Liesel said...

I can't believe how big he's getting! That's so fun you guys went to see Emerson Drive. Oh and I love his name over the crib