Monday, August 24, 2009

6 Month Birthday

For Some Reason this post didn't post on Monday but here you go....

Two weeks ago, Devin and I were able to visit Utah and have a date. We went to Cherry Hill in Kaysville. We had a lot of fun at the water park, then Mini Golf, Rock Climbing, Batting Cages and a thing called Aeroball. You jump on a trampoline and try to make baskets. We then went and ate at Panda, one of our favorites cuz we can eat so cheap, and then We had free tickets to the dollar theatre in Kaysville. So we watched Angels and Demons which we both really liked. I had read the book so I knew I would like the movie compared to my dislike for The Davinci Code. It was a great day and night spend together. Thanks Grandma!!!

A little while ago We all went to Flaming Gorge and Went Water skiing and Tubing. Here's a few pictures. Check out my AWESOME hair!



Now we're headed to Utah for Emry's Dr appointment so the next post will be how big my big boy is.............

1 comment:

Lacie said...

So fun!!!! He is getting so big, 6 months already, it seems like you were just pregnant!!