Wednesday, May 6, 2009

He is growing up too dang fast!!! He changes every time you look at him I swear! I haven't written for awhile. Life has been completely crazy. Two weeks ago Devin and I went to the temple and were sealed! It was beautiful, we could not have asked for anything better. We love each other so dang much. A lot of his family and a couple of my friends were able to join us. We really love them all and very much thanks for coming!!!

This last week I want out to Seattle for my niece's birthday party. She just turned five!! It's crazy to think that. It was a good trip and Emry was able to meet his uncles, cousins, and Grandpa. It was a long trip however. I didn't get to see Devin for six days. way wayway way way tooooooo long. I missed him soo soooo much. Then once I got back, his brother, Darren and Mandi were finally able to move into their apartment in our complex. So great big yay but it kept my husband from me for two more evenings. So tonight we finally get to spend some time together. Though I am very very sick. It always happens after I see my Niece and Nephew. You'd think I'd learn. So apart from the 102.9 degree temperature, my bleeding throat and my body so incredibly sore, it hurts to wear clothes sore!, and weak that I can't really hold my baby which he's not happy about......ok i have no idea what i was gonna say beyond all that. I just needed to complain, oh ya and the throwing up!!! not not fun. I've learned my lesson. No more airplanes and traveling till Emry is a little older. maybe and Devin is coming with me. I have lots and lots of pictures to post but my internet doesn't work. It's taken me three days to get this posted I think. I had to re do it twice! So annoying. Anyway I'll post pics as time allows. A lot more has happened but I can't remember any of it so sorry. We love you all and can't wait to see you all, so lets make plans.
Devin and Rachel's upcoming trips to utah and free days to play:
Rachel May 15th, June 12th, July 3rd July 16 and 17 morning,

No comments: