
Bountiful Temple

our little family
On Easter...

Then we Explained easter...
Once realized candy's always involved...
Emry's Bath at Gramma Terri's

Barb and Emry at Liesel's Shower

Like Daddy, Like Son
Always Throwing up Gang signs...you'd think he was a boy from the hood...
Classic Monkey Face!!! Now you know why I'm obcessed with Monkeys!!! Please anything monkey!!!
He looks like he's scared of his purple elephant....but he's not

He looks like his cousin here....funny how that works

I love love love this onesie...it says...I AM MOMMY'S HERO (WHEN DAD'S NOT AROUND)
I tell Devin everyday, well when I wake up, that he's my hero before he leaves for work.

Yes he knows already that he's number one to us :)

He was exhausted after the seaking last week....

The is the other onesie that came with the hero shirt, it says (Can anyone say no to this face?) I loved them! I couldnt pass them up!

Tray and Emry holding hands while Mommy was at work. I love that Tray comforts my boy!

Lincoln and Emry meeting for the first time. They loved each other!!! Lincoln is so dang adorable. I miss him!! I miss you too Kristin and Tyson! ( Lincoln's mommy and daddy)

Aunt Gina with Emry at 2 weeks I think?
and Uncle Darrell...he makes my son go potty every time he holds him. It's hilarious!
6 comments:
I love all the pictures! He is getting so big. I am honored that I was able to hold Emry during the shower :)
All of those pictures of Emry are so cute! Thanks for posting them. Babies grow up to fast! You'll have to keep posting pictures so that we can see grow up.
Very very cute!!
I can't believe how many cute faces he pulls! Babies are so fun. BTW- you guys made the cutest family at the temple. I am sorry I missed it.
congrats on the sealing guys! Sorry we had to work!
So adorable!
Post a Comment