Emry's Grandma took him to get some great pictures done over this Easter weekend. I love love love them! Granted they didn't do too great of a job editing them, so I tried to fix what I could be here ya go. Oh and Emry double the amount he eats in a sitting. He now smiles and laughs at you, stays awake so so much, and holds his head up so great! He started doing all this on Friday while we were at Grandma's. Today when Daddy was leaving, Emry smiled so dang big! It was so perfectly priceless. Devin had a very very very hard time leaving us after that! I hope everyone had a great weekend. I will try and post again soon but it's time for taxes now.


5 comments:
I love the pictures! Emry looks so cute in his outfit sitting up! I also like how he is trying to sleep in most of them :)
I love them all!!! i am glad I finally got to hold him!!
I love the pictures!!!
Hi Rachel, Your little man is just darling. I can't believe he is already 6 weeks old. So you moved to Wyoming huh....I have a baby present for you so I will have to mail it. Can you give Suzanne your new address and we'll get that done. I love your blog, keep posting pictures. Liz's baby is due in 6 weeks so that should be fun for us. Love you!!! Cindy
HE IS SO CUTE!
Post a Comment