Monday, March 2, 2009

EMRY DEVIN ANDERSON!!!


Born 2/25/09 at 4:04 pm

6 lbs 14 ounces and 19 1/2 inches.

SUCH A BEAUTIFUL BABY BOY!!!







6 comments:

Jeremy and Barbara Green said...

YEAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!! Congrats again!
I can't believe you had time to post on your blog :) Emry is so cute! I am excited to meet him on Saturday.

Jake and Jenny said...

He looks just like you!!!

Becktacular Duo! said...

SO beautiful! We are so excited for you! Keep the pictures coming- we love them, and we love you!! :)

Cody and Liesel said...

Wohoo!!!! So excited to come see Emry. What a cute little boy!

Lacie said...

I love his little face and he looks like such a good baby! I hope you are getting some sleep and feeling ok!

Darren and Mandi said...

Congratulations guys! We just love little Emry. He is just so tiny and so sweet!! I can't seem to get enough of him. Yay I'm an Auntie! :) I LOVE that our boys are cousins! Ha Ha its Soo awesome! And watching Tray stare at Emry is just so special. It like they've known each other all along. Love you guys! Love Emry!