Wednesday, March 4, 2009

More pics!!!


Hi My Name is Duke, Put her there!!


Mommy's Little Monkey! I love it!!!


At the hospital still.... Not yellow yet....


Mommy's milk is oh so good!!!


I AM SO SICK OF MOMMY TAKING PICTURES OF ME!


Basking is the sun in Wyoming. Trying to not be yellow anymore!!

7 comments:

Jeremy and Barbara Green said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE EMRY! Please keep the pictures coming :)

Melissa said...

Now you just need to take off the widget tracker!

Lacie said...

He is so tiny!!!!!!! I love him already!!! My bib saying is definitely true!!

Gina and Darrell said...

He is Cute! We are going to be passing through on our way up to Rexburg for my cousins sealing on the 13th of this month. We'll have to stop by on the way there or on our way back.

Cody and Liesel said...

His little cheeks are so chubby already! I love it!

Johnson Family said...

Congrats Rachel! He's so darling!

Becktacular Duo! said...

So wonderful!! What great parents you must be! :)