6 years ago
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Emry 38 Weeks
So we're finally nearing the end and soon we'll have a fun baby boy to hold and spoil and love. I can't wait. Literally! We have a projected date of the 25th that we know I'll be induced but hopefully Emry decides he loves his mom and wants to meet her sooner. Other than counting down the days, praying that each pain is going to be a contraction that means labor is finally starting, we've been helping out my Mom. Her house up here in Clearfield finally closed last week so they have been cleaning like crazy to try and get the house ready so they can move by the end of the month. They decided to paint and put down carpet before they move so it'll feel fresh and clean again for the proud new owners. Honestly we have no new news because all we can think about is getting the baby out and getting no sleep. Yes we are actually excited about this because it means we have our son in our arms!!! We still have no plans or dates for the blessing and sealing but hopefully we'll figure that out soon and can make plans for family to come. I can't wait. Hope everyone is enjoying the two feet of snow!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That is so fun that your Mom is going to be living close to you :) Emry needs to hurry up and come out! Remember to eat lots of spicy food...
OMG you're gonna have a kid in a week! That's intense!
Come on Emry!!!!
Hey Rachel!! I just tracked down your blog from the comment you left on mine! I am so excited for you to have Emry. I can't wait to meet him.
Post a Comment