Monday, February 2, 2009

February 3, 2009

So tomorrow is a huge huge day!!! My husband will officially be a quarter century old. Ask him if he's excited. He doesn't show it but I know he is. His mom got him this big tool set for his birthday and he just sat and stared at it last night. He can't wait to open it! I gotta find a tool box to put the tools in first. We decided not to do birthday gifts this year for each other because of our budget but I'm gonna sneak a little something something home and wrap for him. We're also going to get Mario Kart as a gift from family so he's stoke about that......and so should Barbara!!!

It's also the anniversary of our first kiss. I loved that day, he accidentally told me he loved me too but I just teased him about it and didn't take it for real. Who knew he really did!!!

So on Saturday I was on my way down to play with my mom and she called and her blood pressure was super super high so I rushed her to the ER as soon as I got there. She's alright thank goodness, just had a touch of vertigo but let me tell you, the medicine they gave her made her so entirely doped out, I couldn't stop laughing. I witnessed my mom stoned and in her happy place. It was awesome. Even more awesome that it helped her feel a little bit better.

While I was driving down there thought, I received a phone call and was told Devin and I had won a trip to San Diego! It includes airfare and hotel for 2 nights. I was excited! So that's what we're doing tomorrow night is picking up our package we won which included a gift card to olive garden and a gas card. So we're going to celebrate Devin's day by going to dinner. We're excited. He might get a paid day off as well! We're hoping he gets that.

Nothing new has happened this past week except I got word from the doc that I have free range again as long as I listen to my body and rest when I need to! I'm thirty six weeks so in eight more days Emry will officially not be considered premature if he makes his debut so by all means start praying that he'll come out! He's already 6 pounds so he'll be plenty big by then. I can't wait to not be pregnant anymore!!!!

Happy Birthday to two of my most incredible friends!

Anna Beck!!!! MOVE BACK TO UTAH NOW!!!
and
Liesel Moultrie!!!! remember the one year we went to Callahan's for your birthday and like five guys showed up that you had dated and wanted you bad. ha ha it was funny.

I love you both!!!

6 comments:

Cody and Liesel said...

It's fun that Devin and I share a brithday! I hope you guys have tons of fun tomorrow and thanks for the shout out:)
P.S. How did you win a trip to San Diego?

Lacie said...

I am glad you are not on bed rest anymore!! I am excited for this weekend and have a great time tomorrow!

Jeremy and Barbara Green said...

Hey!
How did you win a trip to San Diego? You should go to Sea World when you go down there. When are we going to play Mario Kart? That is so fun! Vroom Vroom!

Darren and Mandi said...

Happy Birthday Devin!

Becktacular Duo! said...

Thanks for your shout out! I know we need to move back close to family. I was REALLY nostalgic on my birthday to be near people I actually know! But we're excited for Emry! We love you guys!

Trent and Suzanne Bray said...

Can you really fly when you are so close to your due date? I thought you couldn't fly in your third trimester. Hope you had fun though! That is great you won it!!!