We'll start with a recap of the week. We spent the week cleaning and finishing decorating some of the apartment. We've been trying to get things wrapped up and ready for Emry to arrive. I had my 36 week appointment on Thursday and found out that we are going to have him two weeks early! So for sure we're inducing on the 20Th if he hasn't come on his own by then. I am so excited to know that I only have eleven more days for sure. We almost thought he was coming Yesterday but turned out to be a really long and painful day/night of fake contractions. I'm so incredibly sore today.
So we got most of the house ready and just finishing up the baby room and waiting for his crib and play pen to arrive. I'm so excited to hold my baby soon. So is Devin! I love that he has so much enthusiasm to hold his baby boy. I'm so blessed to have a husband like him. Oh and he's been such a great help since he's been doing all the cleaning, building and heavy lifting these last few weeks. Such a big help!
Saturday was my baby shower that my best friend Barbs threw for me. It was so much fun to have most of my friends there and to play games! We had food and cake too! YUM!!! She did such a fantastic job on the shower. I haven't felt so good in such a long time. My friends actually do like me!!! LoL unless you've been pregnant you won't get that last line. You think everyone hates you.
We got some pictures and video of the shower but unfortunately not a single one is anyone looking at the camera. So I won't embarrass anyone by putting up funny pictures of people. But just remember I have them......JK
Oh and before the Shower, My mom, Barbs and I went and had a pedicure! It was fun to sit around and be pampered while we talked. So much fun!!! I loved Saturday!!!
Then Painful Sunday.....click click deleted from memory
So now we'll be continuing to finish Emry's room and getting things built for him then I'll have a picture of his room. AND AND AND if I'm lucky....pictures of EMRY!!!! YAY!!!!
6 years ago
4 comments:
I had so much fun at what I thought was a baby shower, but apparantly from this post it was a bridal shower- hahaha- jk I understand brain farts!!!! I hope we get to see him soon! Love ya
haha, now its changed and people will think my comment is because I am an idiot, thanks a lot!
I am so excited to meet Emry! I had fun with you on Saturday - I already want another pedicure! But...I am thinking maybe I won't get purple nail polish again :) Devin is a great guy and will be an amazing Dad! Keep me posted!
Lacie you're crazy:) I'm glad we all got to hang out and celebrate little Emry!
Post a Comment