Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Emry 35 Weeks

Alright it's been a little while since I've posted I think. I'm surprised I haven't been yelled at to write yet....jk
Last night around 10 I stood up and demanded that Devin take a picture of me with my cell phone. He did with one eye open. Did I forget to mention he was already asleep. oops. But I couldn't stand not having a picture in 5 weeks!!! I don't even have a mirror so I have no clue what I look like below my neck! Anyway here's the picture. It's not very good quality wise and I officially think I am very very fat again. My arms look so gross. But I look more pregnant which is a good thing. My tummy isn't really growing out anymore. It's growing sideways. Weird to imagine, but it is. Which just adds to my anxiety of I'm fat! thinking. Devin is constantly getting mad at me for saying that I am, but I feel so gross. 5 more weeks..........


This last weekend was my birthday so my mom and her husband came up and took us to dinner on Saturday night to celebrate Devin's(FEB 3) and my birthdays. It was so much fun!!! We ate then came home and introduced the Wii to them. They had a blast and I had a blast watching them. Then it was time for cake and bedtime. Then Sunday arrived. I like to stay up until midnight going into my birthday for some fun reason. Not to do anything special its just fun. I fell asleep this year. I was very sad. But Devin woke me up and told me happy birthday. I was happy again. Then he brought me Dr. Pepper in bed and gave me the greatest massage of my life. We just relaxed the whole day. It was fantastic. I love my husband so much. It's been a year since we started dating so we're having fun talking about on this day....such and such happened. His birthday was our first kiss so we have lots to celebrate that day. I can't wait! Okay I think I am rambling on and on now....


Thanks Mom for the Cake and presents! We love you and can't wait for you to move closer!!!

5 comments:

Gina and Darrell said...

I didn't realize that you had a birthday recently. Happy couple days late birthday!

Jeremy and Barbara Green said...

I love that picture! I can't believe you are due so soon! Happy Birthday again - I would love to see your Mom play the Wii. Tell Devin to buy Mario Kart.

P.S. You still look amazing!

Trent and Suzanne Bray said...

Sorry for the belated Happy Birthday! Can't believe you are so close! I just got a new niece last week and she was suppose to come around your due date. You are going to have a sweet baby boy any time now! CRAZY!!!!

Cody and Liesel said...

35 weeks Rach!!! I can't believe it! I'm so excited to see Emry!!!

Becktacular Duo! said...

I didn't know it was your bday! I hope you had a great day! You deserve it! :) PS: Keep an eye on your mailbox. ;)