Emry desperately needed a haircut and this is the before picture. He had just eaten spaghetti for the first time. He's a messy boy.


His after haircut. Grandpa Brian likes to call him Butch.
I got Emry a cheap pool and he loved playing in it. It was very hard to get a picture of him looking at me and smiling because he was all over the place splashing. This boy loves water! The best part is he didn't try to get out and run around the yard.
One night for Family Home Evening we ventured out into the town. We have a favorite restaurant we go to and everytime we drive past this park and I see this caboose and have wanted to take Emry there. So it was the perfect opportunity. It was a memorial to all the people who have died in the mines out here from the beginning which was back in the 1800's. Crazy! It was fun to read all the stories and let Emry play outside. He liked to say choo choo. But I haven't gotten him to say it since that day.
We're headed to a family reunion for Devin this weekend and Emry gets to go to his friend's birthday party next weekend. We're excited.
I don't have any pictures but last weekend our friends invited us over for a pool party and dinner. It was fun to hand out and watch Emry and Daddy swim. I think that's THEE only thing we miss about our old apartment.
Yesterday while I was working on our yard it hit me! I actually have to shovel my own driveway and walks now!!! :(

No comments:
Post a Comment