Tuesday, June 22, 2010

House Pictures


Living room and Dining room. I found this table awhile ago but still need to refinish it.


New Couch. Sorry for Emry's Mess

Kitchen. We just had a party so I haven't gotten it cleaned up yet.
The fire pit I built. Devin did the metal part. We need to fix it but it's good for now. I'm happy we have a date night activity whenever we want. Just need to get the yard it. HAH that'll we next year
Daddy and Emry Having fun!

Master bath. This picture isn't current anymore but I need to clean the bathroomn and finish it so I can take another picture.

My bed that I found and redid. Devin loves it. The picture is also outdated and I again need to clean so i can take a current picture.

Front Entrance.

Emry and his toy chest that I redid. He got this from his Great-Grandparents

No comments: