Sunday, May 2, 2010

Yes we did...

We closed on friday morning. It took forever and we signed our name more in that two hours than we have in our entire lives. What fun!. Anyway we moved that day and we're officially dead! We are very sore and and have a good portion of our house done. So far we're missing one bag which had emry's bedding and other things in it and of course our REMOTES!!! not kidding but EVERY single time we have moved which is about five times since we've been married we have lost a remote. This time we lost 2! I am so frustrated! I have looked in every single box over and over again and they are no where to be found. We only have about five boxes not unpacked so there aren't a lot of places they could be. I just done understand the remote black hole we have looming around us. Insane.
Devin has already fixed the bookcase that was broken a year ago. Just needed a house to convince him to fix it. He's painted my pantry to see if we like what we picked for colors. So far it loolks good. We got Emry's bed rigged up so it will no longer leave guages in the wall when Emry shakes the heck out of the crib. He's funny. We go curtians up last night in our rooms so we could attempt to sleep past the sunrise. It worked a little better. Other than that I cooked our favorite breakfast(Hovik Family Tradition) this morning and Emry loved it but didn't eat too much. He was still tired even though he just woke up.
I'll keep you updated on the development of our house but for now I have a test to study for so another week......

2 comments:

Liesel said...

Yea!!! Congratulations. Can't wait to see more pictures

Johnson Family said...

Congrats! Yes, please post more pictures!