With lots of Plum Trees, a sheep or two, a ka-kangaroo.
A clothesline out the back, a verandah out the front,
And an old rocking chair!
This song has been in my head for the last 24 hours! I am so stinking excited!!!! For what you are now asking!!!!!
WEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.....................................
FOR THIS!!!!

Thats RIGHT!!!! A CRUISE!!!!
I'm headed back to work so that means that Devin had to take his vacation early so we decided to hang out at my dad's house down in Mesquite because Cruises and Vacations were way too much money and Devin doesn't have a passport. On Friday night I decided to look one more time and found the most perfect cruise! 7 Days leaving Fort Lauderdale Florida and going to San Juan Puerto Rico, Grand Turks, Turks and Caicos Islands and the Virgin Islands. We are very excited to finally have our honeymoon. We also get to celebrate our birthdays with the present.
NO EMRY!!!! THANKS GRANDMA!!! We already miss our baby boy though. I've been cleaning so he's with grandma already. Yes I cried. Anyway last night at I was checking email for our boarding pass's and such I discovered our present. THEY UPGRADED US!!! Yes mam to a veranda suite(balcony). We are so stinking excited and that ladies and gentlemen is why the song up top is stuck in my head. Good ol' verandah!
I'll post lots and lots of pictures when we get home
Enjoy the cold and snow people!!! 80 degree weather here we come!!!
3 comments:
I'm excited for you guys and alittle jealous, that will be so much fun!!
Have fun and think of me when I am throwing newspapers in the the freezing cold!
So exciting! I hope you have a blast!
Post a Comment