December 9th my Grandma Hovik passed. She had four Hearth Attacks and was taken off Life Support and died a couple hours after. We had her funeral December 12th. It was a very very spiritual event for me. We see birth, and all the things that happen after, blessings, baptisms, missions, marriages, sealings, endowments etc. It was amazing to see the end of a life and all that it brings. In a sense it brought closure to my life. I was able to help dress my Grandmother in her Temple Clothes Friday. I was terrified about seeing a dead body. I didn't think about touching her. I got there and my Aunt grabbed my hand and said touch her! My stomache exploided! But I got through it and it was one of the top five best days of my life. Though the week events had me completely drained and very very tired. I didn't get much sleep cuz I got kicked to the couch by my own child. He refused to let me sleep in the same room as him. Not fun!
During the week in Utah I was able to get a lot of errands done and see some friends that We've missed a ton and even got to eat at IN and OUT! Yum.
After a week away from my husband and around a lot of family I was very happy to come home to Wyoming. And so was Emry! We walked in and if you were here you would have heard me scream. I completely forgot what my house looked like! CHRISTMAS! So happy. And I put Emry down and he squealed as he adventured into every nook and cranny of the apartment. He was so happy but no daddy was found for a few hours. We love to come home and hate to leave.
I think that's all the news we have. MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!
Emry with My favortie cousin Brian and his wife Amanda in the background.
I got several boxes of clothes for Emry and I was in his room going through them and stuff and I turned around to find this. My son LOVES to take things out of boxes and laundry baskets. I have never seen him get into one himself. I can say now that he's done it Twice!!! He's hilarious.
No comments:
Post a Comment