I can do this custom to your favorite person instead of George Strait. I'm thinking of doing one that says If you're not God or Miley Sirus, DO NOT ENTER! all pink and girly for doors to girls room? I'm going to sell them for $5 if anyone wants one they will make great christmas presents!!
This is a girls night light. The picture is from a cell phone so it didn't show it the best that I would like it to but general picture I'm going to sell these for $15. I can do different things with the girls too like princess themed, animals, etc
And a boys night Light. Again $15 if anyone wants to get one for christmas presents. I can pretty much put any figure on the outside of the nightlight. I would do the inside a little more colorful and unique that would match the figure. Like elephants, bears, giraff, lion, monkey, boat, pretty much anything you like.
I am also going to do some christmas themed ones that I'll put pictures up after I make them. I'm way excited to make them!


2 comments:
Cute signs! You are super talented - I could never do anything like that!
Cute cute! The boots sign turned out good:)
Post a Comment