Tuesday, October 6, 2009

So YAY! but so LAME!!

Well I have exciting news which for some reason has made me sweat! I feel like I've been waiting all day long again for Devin to ask me to marry him. You know the anxiety in your stomach, sweaty pits, the so dang excited that you can't get your sentences out without feeling like your gonna scream with joy in the middle of a word kind of stuff. Well I started cleaning for the Apartments we live in when tenants move out to make the apt ready for new tenants. Its been fun and some easy extra money for me. Well yesterday when I went to return some keys from cleaning one of the girls asked me if I would be interested in.....and I said yes before she even got her sentence out. There was some laughter and she said she would give my number to the clients. Well today I got the call from Marriott. I will be cleaning the apartments that they have rented for their clients that periodically stay here. It's honestly like an extended stay in a hotel suite that has a kitchen and washer and dryer type thing. I even get to put out Marriott toiletries for the clients! I can't believe I am so excited! Not because I get to clean nasty toilets but because I have my own business!!!!! Going to college seems unreal now since I'm a stay at home mom with no real hope of finding a good job out here in Wyoming so I might as well find a job that I get to have my kid with me since I'm a wimp and can't handle working full time and putting him in daycare. I think it's a fair trade. I'm super excited to have money to save up!!! Yay for Mommy Cleaners!!! Told you this blog was lame....yet you were still enticed to read it....it's all part of my mystical powers and charm :)

2 comments:

Jeremy and Barbara Green said...

Congratulations! Keep us updated on how everything goes :)

Ruth said...

Congrats...that is great news!! Excited for ya!