I can't believe I forgot the biggest thing I have been looking forward to for ten months now!!!! Devin and I will finally be getting sealed!!!! We're so excited to take little Emry to the temple and seal our little family together. I can't believe I forgot....Bad Wife!
Thats all folks
6 years ago
6 comments:
Congrats. When are you guys getting sealed?
That's way exciting! Oh hey I'm sorry but I can't make it to the baby shower... I've got an important doctor's appointment that day for tests to check up on my whole cancer thing.
wow that is awesome! So will it happen after he is born then?
Yay! So exciting! When will this be? Take lots of pics to post on here! Love you guys!
This is very exciting!!!
That really is so great and were really excited for you guys, I was just at a sealing and it was just so special! there is nothing like knowing you get to be with your family forever!
Post a Comment