I'm not counting down or anything.....
We still haven't retrieved our camera from wherever it's hiding in Logan so I have the ultrasound pictures from my doctor visit on Monday. If you look at the top picture enough times, you'll start to see Devin in the baby's features! Cool Huh! Devin was able to come to the visit and meet our doctor so I was very happy about that. I go back again on the 19Th. We're definitely getting closer to truly amazing changes!! I'm so excited! On the news front, Devin started working today. Yes, he's back at FedEx. He doesn't enjoy the job but he got the route he wanted at the pay he wanted so hopefully that makes up for me making him go back to FedEx. I'm a lot less stressed knowing he has a job while he looks for whatever he really wants to do. Well as long as I don't have to buy any more snowmobiles.
My mother lives down in American Fork currently but is buying a house close to where we live in Clearfield so I am super excited to have help so close by when the baby comes. I am extremely scared of being a first time Momma without my own Momma there to tell what the heck to do with a baby!
Other that this still being the sick season, not too much else has happened. We did finally make our first of the expensive baby purchases. We got a Graco infant car seat. I love it! We figured if we buy the expensive things one at a time we won't notice the big hit to the income as much.....fingers crossed that we actually don't notice...ya I know
We went down to West Valley last night to have dinner with some of my girlfriends at Applebee's. It was so much fun!! I am trying my hardest to get in as much time with people now because I know I won't want to go anywhere once we have to lug around baby crap along with our own stuff. At least for the first couple months.
Things I'm looking forward to:
My sister coming to visit in March
My mom moving closer
No more weird alien feelings in my tummy
To hug Devin without being two feet away from him cuz of the basketball in my tummy
To walk without waddling
Not being HOT anymore
Be able to take my allergy pills without worrying
Fitting into my old clothes
Cuddle with my husband in bed without feeling a pull on my sides
To hold my little baby in my arms.
Things I'll miss:
Being able to chew things that are cold. I have uniquely super sensitive teeth normally.
Having whatever food I want and still loose weight
I'll still be missing actually having sleep
I guess I won't be missing all that much! 8 MORE WEEKS!!!
5 comments:
Hey!
Cute post! I can't believe that you only have 8 weeks :) I am happy that you will be able to do so many things that you miss once the baby comes. I hope I get to see you soon! Oh ya, hooray for Devin and getting the job! Money is always nice :) Take care!
P.S.
Now you HAVE to buy Mario Kart!! :)
This is such a fun post!!! I am so excited for all the new changes right around the corner for you!!
One think my sister wishes she didn't buy the expensive version of is her crib. She bought a crib for life and spent a lot of money on it. She wishes she didn't know. She keeps telling me this for some reason so I figure I should pass it along. Can't believe it is so close! I am excited for your shower too!
Yea for only 8 weeks!!! I'm so excited to meet him
Post a Comment