Monday, December 22, 2008

Emry 30 Weeks...

So Devin finally brought the camera home on Sunday so we were able to take some pictures. It's funny that he's kept the camera the past like two weeks so he could have it for snowmobiling and he totally forgot to even take it with him on Saturday. I love my husband!!! Anyway, I was really sad this time because it's been three weeks and my tummy looks smaller!!! Definitely not the way you want to feel when you're increasingly feeling huge and can barely walk, yes I totally waddle now. Devin thinks it's hilarious. I however, do not. So you can tell that the tummy isn't as round as it used to be. He's starting to migrate down to get ready to come out. Even though we're like 8-10 weeks away from his debut. But he's still doing great!


Nothing else exciting has happened with us. It's been snowing like crazy so I've been holed up in my house since I'm way too scared to drive during the storms. But I have lots to do in the next couple days so I'm getting excited to be drained of all my energy!! Hope Everyone is enjoying the Holidays!

2 comments:

Darren and Mandi said...

Hi dear! I don't think your tummy looks smaller if that makes you feel better :) I think its looking rounder and cuter. In the next weeks he'll get nice and chunky and you'll feel like you are too. Then his head will move right down on your pelvic bone making everything even less comfy. lol its just such a magical time! Anyways, you look great and I'm sure he's growing great too! :) Love ya

Lacie said...

you look so good! I am jealous of how awesome your stomach looks, my was nasty!