Tuesday, December 9, 2008

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

So yesterday it snowed! It was the first time for me this season. I decided I don't think I'll enjoy driving in it this year and will be a lot more scared to walk around. Pregnancy=clumsy! But I was so happy to see a little bit of white on the ground.

This past week I actually go to see Devin more than I thought. I spend Monday and Tuesday up in Logan and ended up going down to Sandy on Tuesday night with Devin to help our brother and sister pack up and move. Then I drove Devin back to Logan on Wednesday morning then came back home to sleep. TOO MUCH DRIVING!!! But it was fun to hang out with the Mandi and the baby and watch the boys do all the work.

Then on Wednesday, we had the opportunity to go to the Jazz game. It was my first time so I was so excited! My step dad's boss had a box reserved for their work Christmas party so we got to sit in a more quiet, comfortable box and have catered food and drinks. It was awesome! It felt nice to actually feel like a VIP for a day....even though we are SO not. We lost the game but it was still intense to watch. Then Devin went back up to work Thursday morning and came back Friday after work since there wasn't enough snow for them to go sledding yet.

Then we spent the rest of the weekend cleaning and relaxing. We got our Christmas tree up and decorated! I pretty much just watched Devin do it because all the spinning around the tree to hang the lights would have made me very sick. Then Devin took pictures and we enjoyed a Christmas movie. It was very relaxing and fun. On Sunday my mom came to visit and I cooked Lasagna for dinner. It was great to have her over! Yet very very weird! I'm all grown up now!

Then we broke out the Wii, made homemade ice-cream for Devin and then watched Desperate Housewives and crashed.

Yesterday I finally found a doctor and one that I loved! I got some more pictures of Emry and a DVD of the ultrasound but unfortunately I can't get them onto the blog. But that's okay because it was all in 4-d so he looks a little scary right now. But he's 2 pounds 6 ounces right now so he's a growing! I go back in January so we'll see how much he changes by then!!! Maybe those pictures will turn out better and I can find a way to get them to a digital photo. Well I think that's all for the Anderson's. Keep praying for more snow so the boys and girls can play in the mountains!!!

3 comments:

Lacie said...

Super fun! I love your tree, especially for a guy doing it! It looks amazing!

Cody and Liesel said...

Have fun in Logan! Can't wait to see you guys next week

Darren and Mandi said...

I think the tree looks great! Especially for it being done by Devin He he! Man christmas is coming up soon.. Cant wait to spend it at mom and dads ;)