6 years ago
Monday, October 27, 2008
Crazy Crazy!!
Not too much has been happening in the Anderson Household of late. Our landlord returned from Hawaii and got our shower fixed....hopefully. Fingers crossed. He felt so bad about the problem that he gave us a $50 Gift Card to this really expensive restaurant in our area. So we were looking for something to do on Saturday and decided to go for dinner. Okay can I tell you that I was NOT expecting to be going to dinner or anything. We just decided to go like ten minutes after he gave us the card. So we left the house and found the restaurant. I got out of the car and realized I WAS IN MY SWEATS!!! I looked so grubby! So we're walking in and there are people EVERYWHERE in their prom gowns and cocktail dresses and tuxes. I was embarrassed but we were starving! So we got seated in the back which has windows galore!!! The restaurant is located on a hillside overlooking the Bay here in Washington facing the west. So we ordered our food and sat and watched the sun go down. It was totally romantic! I couldn't have even imagined us getting to do something like that. Devin isn't exactly the romantic idea planner type guy....STEVE PLEASE HELP HIM!!! Oh and the food!!!!! It was soooooooo sooooo good. Devin got a 12 ounce rib eye steak and I got my chicken parmesian with fettecine alfredo. It was sooooooo good. Man I wanna go back but I would never ever spend that much money on food. So I was really grateful to get to spend the evening with my husband. Holding hands and talking. I love him so much. He is so dang sweet. He pampered me all day Sunday because I was in a lot of pain. I wish I would have had my camera with us this weekend, the sun was shining and it was beautiful!! Devin just got home so I'm officially distracted!! I CAN"T WAIT FOR HALLOWEEN!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
So, as for your comment on my blog, it is kind of funny but you could pretty much fip flop what you said to us and the apply it to you guys. We are so excited for you guys and your little one in the oven. And just alittle bit jealous. If only we could put the two together huh? Where we could both have the house and the kid. But for now, I guess, we'll take the house and you'll take the kid.
Oh, I don't remember if Darrell ever got back to Devin but in answer to his question a while back- of course we would. 0
Aw, that's SO cute! You guys deserve a romantic night out!
Hey Rachel! I saw your blog on Jen & Jake's... congrats on the baby! You should send me and email from the one you use for your blog to flyinggoose@gmail.com so that I can email you an invite to our blog since ours is private!
Hey I love your new background! How was Halloween for you and Devin? Do anything fun? Make sure to stay updated on belly pics :)
P.S. Let me know when you want to hang out when you come back to good ol' Logan!
Post a Comment