Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Coming up....

Okay I promise I will get time to fill this blog up soon. Don't worry we didn't die. It's been crazy from finding jobs and moving into our place...which happens in the morning....and being really really really really sick. Which we still are so moving and being preggo and sick doesn't mix. But I promise I will put up some good pics very very soon!!
oh and....
GUESS WHAT!!!!!!

IT"S A BOY!!!!

So we have lots to tell but not time just yet to blab about all our fun times but very very soon we will!!! I PROMISE....ya I know, I shouldn't promise.....

5 comments:

Gina and Darrell said...

Cangrats guys!!!!
We are excited for ya!

Lacie said...

Rach!!! You are pregnant???!!!??? How exciting! Congrats! How are things going, I see you have been sick, that is no fun! So you must be getting past the half way mark then if you know it is a boy!! Fill me in!

Lacie

Jeremy and Barbara Green said...

I like the updated blog! Now that you are a blogger, you HAVE to update at least once a week! :)

Cody and Liesel said...

It's true, once a week is the rule:) Congrats on the boy

Momma said...

Rachel & Devin, we are waiting very impatiently to see the pictures of the baby. Post them soon