
Hope he enjoys it! I also made him cookies and homemade chocolates. And splurged a little more and got him some presents and a movie he's really wanted to see that just came out. Breaking dawn.
Now the story.....he tried to wake me up at 5 this morning saying happy valentines day....i mumbled ya ya ya leave me alone....something along those lines. They he tried to kiss me(real kisses) while I was still trying to sleep. I did as he told me to do and stayed asleep. Then i walk downstairs after the kids woke me up and he had a drawing of a man knocking on a door carrying tulips and a note that says I love u and I couldn't live with out you. So sweet. I then play the rest of the day like the day doesn't matter, just another day, I dont care if he works late, I don't care if there's trucks to work on...,..whatever whatever whatever. I start a fight sort of telling him I gave up hopes of everything having a nice holiday because I work hard to do things for him that he doesn't appreciate. Ya I was mean, though that last part is true. So when he gets home in the next hour, he'll get mad cuz the garage door won't open to find his heart attack. Then he'll have to use the front door where he'll find his treats and presents then a big hug from the family. Hope the night goes well!b
Happy Valentines Day Everyone!!
XOXO

No comments:
Post a Comment