Thursday, July 14, 2011

Shellie 2 Months

This past two months have been insane! From reunions to blessings to parties to just plain no sleep!
I have some random pictures on here today...

Emry giving sister kisses

Finally my diploma arrives! YAY!!

Sister laughing at mommy singing


Gramma Shinrock and Russ at Shell's blessing in Logan

Ems and Shells. My beautiful babies

Shells in her(mine) blessing outfil I'm so happy it fit and was in such fantastic shape. She also wore her cousins shoes and SHOULD of had her great gramma's blanket but I forgot it in Wyoming. No worries, I cried for like 2 hours while driving to get Devin. I was devastated. Still am...




Shell Again




Baby girl smiling for the camera



So we had the blessing in Devin's parents ward up in Logan so that family could make it, though most still didn't come and I'm still mad about it. Especially since they were the ones trying to convince us to do it there. On top of that, we hit a deer in Logan canyon so now I have to pay to get it fixed. Oh in my MOM'S van so that double sucks. Ugh Im angry. 500 bucks down the drain. I will NEVER have a couch!!!


Ok so my complaining doesn't end there. Our bills so far with Shell's delivery is over $35,000!!!! It's insane what these people are trying to charge!! I think I'm on a life sucks binge right now.


Shell had her two month appt yesterday. She's is doing fantastic except that the DR found 2 black dots in her pupil. I can't find any info on this except that it is CANCER!! The dot's are signs that she has tumors in her eyes. I really hope this isn't the case. We find out on the 27th. Prayers people Prayers!!


Ok so on a happier note, Shell is BEAUTIFUL! She is such a great girl. She is now sleeping about 6-7 hours a night usually. I'm still having a hard time getting to sleep so I'm only averaging 3-4 hours. She has started to smile back at you. She loves when I sing to her and she'll mimick the mouth movements. I love it! She follows us around the room and her favorite place to be is in your arms or on her changing table??? She HATES to be in dirty diapers so we have to change her all the time immediately after any type of bathroom occurance. Her hair started to come in blonde at the roots but now the brand new hair thats like .5 cm long is dark so fingers crossed she has dark hair! She has finally started to accept binkys. I love binky babies. It's so cute.


She knows when she wants to go to sleep. She starts freaking out during her feeding and it's a good thing she can't move much because she'd have ripped my boob off during it. She likes to be wrapped up tight when she's in bed, but will soon have her arms stretched up high in the sky. She likes to look at the walls. Weird??? She loves car rides and trips out. She sleeps the whole time. She doesn't like to sleep much at home if it's not in your arms. So the 6-7 hours she's in your arms for half of it. Oh well. We're working on it. I think that's enough updates? Cant think of anything else. Sorry if you're still reading this, It's all for my memory.


Next week is Devin's vacation and we're headed to Utah to go to Lagoon and 7 Peaks and the zoo and probably the solomon center in ogden. We'll see how tired we are. Yay for a break finally!

No comments: