Anyway at the end of April a few of my girlfriends did a baby shower for me and it was so much fun! These are the only pictures I have since I didn't bring my camera.
This last weekend was my college graduation from Utah State University. It was a really long day but so much fun! We got lots of errands done including getting my ring fixed just in time for my hands to be so swollen I can no longer get it on and off :( We also went out to Golden Corral for lunch before hand since It's been Devin's choice for a long time now....someday I'll make it back to Iron Gate Grill...oh the monkey bread!
The best part of the whole day was Emry! My side finished reading their names but the other side was still going. Luckily I was on the very end of my row(good thing because the chairs were very close together and a 9 month pregnant lady would not have fit well next to all the Tongons surrounding me!)Anyway I told Dev he could let go of Emry and let him come to me because he of course was saying mom mom mom mom mom thee entire ceremony. He ran to me, it was so adorable. Jumped into my lap, gave a big hug, turned around and jumped off before I had time to catch him. I thought he was running back to daddy but at the last second he veered right and ran onto and across the stage!!! MY LITTLE GRADUATE! oh i almost died laughing as did thee entire front of the crowd. Seriosly the best part of the day. I love my little baby boy. Except he's not little anymore :(
That's all I can think of that's been happening.....next post will be welcoming our baby girl to this world!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment