6 years ago
Monday, April 4, 2011
Something NEW!
So I just had to relay my good news! So last summer we bought a used crib at a garage sale and slowly have been sanding it so we can restain in NOT RED. After about 24 hours of work put into this crib, I decided maybe I should look up recalls again. Yup it was recalled! Oh so much work down the drain! BUT I was able to take it to Walmart and after hours of pleading with them they exchanged it for a new crib. It's not quite as nice as the one we got at the garage sale but holy cow its new!!! I don't have to paint it or sand it or do anything!!! We haven't had anything at all new for babies(except Emry's Mattress) so its sooooooo nice to have something pretty and new for once! Once I have it put together I'll start decorating Shellie's room and get some pictures up!!! YAYYYY!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment