Wednesday, March 3, 2010

There's no place like Home.

So we finally did it!!!


this is going to be our brand new home!!!
After weeks of looking at hundreds of old nasty houses and duplex's we discovered this almost built home that was in our price range! Though it's a bit more than we planned on spending for a house it's definately worth it to have your own home, on your own property! It won't be ready to moved in til the end of May beginning of June. So I'll keep updating everyone on my home's progress. We chose all our colors today for outside, inside, carpet etc. It's so much fun! I'm also so stinking happy that I don't have to drag Emry around all day in and out of the car to see homes. I just get to sit and wait! We're so lucky to be able to have this opportunity to have our very first home. We can't stop thanking our Heavenly Father for making our dreams come true. I can't wait to have a back yard for my beautiful son to run around in and play catch with his daddy. I'm tearing up lol. Anyway this is just a quick update with what I've been concentrating on but This last weekend was Emry's birthday party and it was a blast so that will be a whole different blog! YAY!!!

2 comments:

Becktacular Duo! said...

Wow! So exciting! We're so happy for you! What part of town is it in?

Liesel said...

So exciting! Congratulations you guys!