Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Emry Devin at 23 weeks

Emry's Progress. The placenta has grown and moved to it's rightful place just above the belly button. So the tummy is looking more round. Our light in our apartment isn't good so we had a really hard time taking pictures this time?? It was weird. Anyway here ya go and......we have some more news! So some might be thinking....why is she so big already. She still has four months to go.....welllllllllllll WE"RE HAVING A GIRL TOOOOO!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAH.....uhm I'm very mean....Just good old Emry for us this time around but I felt like having fun and teasing ya'll for a few seconds...I know I'm Laughing. Well we do have some news though. We have thought and prayed, long and hard for the last few weeks and discovered that we need a better plan for our situation.....Sooooo we're moving back to Utah. Devin has a mission to find a great job with Benefits there so we can set up house and be stable before baby arrives. So We're expected to Arrive the weekend after Thanksgiving. Devin will be helping his dad for few weeks then In January he'll start his new job. So yay for moving back and not having to do it all with a six week old baby. That was going to be scary. I know what you're all thinking. WE"RE CRAZY. I promise someday we'll stop changing our minds.

5 comments:

Gina and Darrell said...

YAY, Hurray for moving back to UTAH! Do keep in mind as Devin hunts for jobs, alot of employers do have a 90 day trial period before the insurance kicks in. So if Devin were to work with Deon during peak and then find the job, that does not give you much time before the baby is due.

Trent and Suzanne Bray said...

Oh cute!!! So cute and prego!!!! Where will you be moving to? Logan or SLC?

Lacie said...

you look so good!! That is exciting you are moving back! Where will you be living?

Jeremy and Barbara Green said...

Looks like the spelling is going to be Emry! Cute! Hopefully we can finally see each other when you move back. Love the belly pics! I think that it is impossible for you to NOT be skinny!

Jake and Jenny said...

Yeah..where will you be moving to in Utah?!?!?!