We spent last weekend relaxing a bit and went up to Seattle and went to the temple. It was really to really go inside the temple there compared to doing baptisms for the dead every year as a kid. We watched movies the rest of the weekend and attempted to sleep in. We can't make it past seven :(
Were getting ready to pack up and move back to Utah. We've settled on the North Salt Lake Area. So somewhere between Bountiful and North Ogden. We've seen some cute places on KSL and craigslist but soon we'll be around to check them out and decide exactly where we want to be. Then play time begins!!! Unpacking our pretty things from our storage unit and getting to decorate for Christmas!! Such an awesome time of year. Yes, and weirdly I'm exicted to see the peacefulness of SNOW!!! As long as I don't have to deal with Logan winters. So we'll keep ya'll posted on when we're all moved to Utah! Love ya'll
4 comments:
Hey, I tagged you on my blog. Check it out.
Peacefulness of snow?!? How long has it been since you lived through a winter in Utah? Not peaceful! Yet - you are right with the fact that Logan is definitely the worst! We should go to Red Robyn again! Yumm! Be safe driving back!
How exciting! Ihope your packing is going well, and take it easy, it is easy to overdue it and then regret it later! I hope we can all get together when you get back, so many things and have changed, and so many babies!
Good luck with the move!!! I'm glad that you are feeling better!
Post a Comment