Baby is doing good and getting bigger and bigger. Devin felt him move for the first time, he couldn't stop kissing me he was so happy!! He also massages my tummy for me as daddy/baby bonding time and last night he asks...is he sitting right here?.....he can tell where Emry has taken up niche in my belly too! He's getting very good at knowing what's going on just by touching the tummy. We're getting way excited!!
Last weekend we decided to have a date on Friday night. We attempted to go to Panda Express because we love it and it's cheap to eat for two when you share. But our luck failed because I misjudged the location and didn't want to drive another five miles to get there so we just stopped where we were and got chinese at Safeway......we should have drove the distance :( Then we went to the mall to Christmas browse. I gave Devin lots and lots of Ideas, but since Christmas, our Birthdays, Valentines Day and our Anniversary's all take place in the same time period we decided to do one big thing for all them and just make a good dinner to celebrate the day.....did I make a bad choice? Anyway, I got lots of ideas on how to decorate for Christmas! I finally will have all my stuff back! It's been in storage since last March! So we've literally been living with what we can fit in our cars since then. I miss my pretty furniture!
Oh Oh I am getting so side tracked!!! Told you I was excited to come back!!!! So we went to the mall and walked the entire joint. We first went to See's candy because I counted out all my pennies and nickels and had exactly 1.50 which is the cost of the bestest, most goodest candy bar. So we gave her our money, watched her count out the pennies and left. Haha I laughed a lot. It was great fun. Then we hit up Target and their 75% off candy section and bought 18 bucks worth of teeth rot! So good! Then we began our hunt for our first Ornament together. They didn't have a lot everywhere we went or had them for like 25 bucks. I don't think so! We finally found a kiosk that sold the kind they write on. I did find one I like there. They had one that was a mommy bear and a daddy bear and the mommy had a big bump on her belly that said baby. It was totally Cute! But I'm not a fan of bear stuff so I didn't get that one. But this is the one I did get.
We spent the rest of the weekend cleaning our Apt, getting cars packed a little at a time and hung out with the kids and family. We were definately wiped out by the time Sunday night came. Oh not to mention I had the flu the whole time too!!! Yuck
I can't wait to see snow and get to wear scarves and hats and being all cute snow bunny!!!! With a Belly!!!!!!
3 comments:
That's way fun! we moved to salt lake about 3 months ago and totally love it! That is really exciting! Sounds like you guys are having fun! Good luck with packing! I am not jealous!
Hooray for Utah! The snowman family is cute, to bad the writing is a little off :) I am getting excited for the holidays too!
Sounds like a lot of fun! I have to admit,that we are excited for you to move to UT. Because even though we live in Kansas, its much more likely we'll see you in UT.
Oh, and did I ever mention that Stephen didn't get that the whole twins thing was a joke? He really believed you... :)
Post a Comment